Academy of Finance & Management ® - George
Dr.Jur. George Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM ® , MFP Mas.
Licensed Advocate, Counselor of Law &
"Founder of the Global Academy Board
- Founder of the GAFM Academy of Finance
Management US Academic Operations Worldwide - 1996 International Board of
- The first person in the United States to
achieve "Quad Designation" Status as a JD, MBA, QFP Qualified registered licensed
financial planner, and Certified Financial Consultant.
- Featured and quoted in the Wall Street
Journal ™, The Hindu National, The Financial Times Asia, The Arab Times, and El Norte
- Licensed Attorney and Counselor of Law US
Federal Courts EDLA and State License - LA
- "GAFM Certified Trainer" in wealth
management, market analysis, and estate planning by the AAFM Board of
Standards. GAFM offers approved and accredited training worldwide in
- Editor and Chief for the Original Tax and
Estate Planning Law Review
- Professor for Wealth Management In San Diego
TJSL Law School LLM Program and Texas A&M Law School Curriculum Advisor and
- Elected to the Advisory Board of the Global
Finance Forum - Switzerland
- Board of Advisors of the World E-Commerce
Forum & ERISA Fiduciary Guild
- Author of Several books on Wealth Management,
Human Potential & Project Management
- Advisory Board Committe - Institute for
Credentialing Excellence Education
- Faculty Appointments and Graduate Excecutive
Training Appointments for law schools, business schools, and Training Centers in:
Miami, Denver, Hong Kong, Nassau, Bahamas, Silicon Valley, CA, Virginia, New Orleans,
Dubai, San Diego, Chicago, and more.
- Consulting to the US Government on Economic
Trends and Employment Issues.
- Designed the first LLM Wealth Management
Curriculum in the USA which has achieved ABA review acquiesence.
- Founder and Owner of the GAFM ™ Global
Academy of Financial Management training group and founder of the IBS Finance
Institute and IPMC and Global Project Management Academy
|*Professor Mentz addressing China
National Media at the Global Wealth Management Summit in Beijing
Contact Professor Mentz
- USA Director and Chairman of the Global
Wealth Management Advisory Board and Advisory Board
to GAFM Association Academy of Financial
- Mentz is Creator and Founder of the "training
company" brand name of: Academy of Financial Management International
in 2004 in Europe.
- Consulted with Wall Street and Banking Firms,
Trained Financial Advisors, and Instructed Clients from 50 countries with
specialized materials on Financial Planning, Investing, Taxation,
Insurance and Estate Planning.
- Consulted with Several Fortune 100 Companies
and International Banking Institutions
- Diversified wealth management practitioner
experience involving training, marketing, management, development, finance, financial
planning, teaching, education, and e-commerce.
- Mr. Mentz oversees several companies
- Teaching accredited college level estate
planning, investments, economics, finance, & tax courses and topics along with
e-commerce strategy, law, and marketing for several universities.
- Inventor of the Legal and Plastic Surgery Z-5
Internet Marketing Program Worldwide™
- Researched and published worldwide in the
area of taxation, financial analysis, investments, estate planning, and financial
- Appointed Faculty member St. Thomas Law
School Graduate LLM Program in Miami.
- Appointed Faculty for the prestigeous Silicon
Valley SJSU E-Business Programs.
- Full Time Faculty Appointment, Subject Matter
Expert, Consultant, and full time law faculty.
- Investment Advisor Representative Law Exams
- Certified Financial Consultant License
- Licensed and Registered Financial Planner
- Licensed and Certified E-Commerce Consultant
- Corporate training and Course Development
experience with major corporations and University Instruction Online and
- On Faculty for Several Universities Teaching
Online and On-Site
- Faculty member 1995-2007 teaching business
law, taxation , corporations, legal environment, business entities, e-commerce
management and law, investments, ethics, financial planning, estate planning, wealth
- Published, written, and presented multiple
articles and research in venues such as print, magazine, journals, television,
several college universities, and websites.
- Keynote speaker at seminars, conventions, and
- Quoted and Author of Published articles in 20
Countries and 20 Major US cities on finance and ebusiness
- Experience as a Top Wealth Management Advisor
for a Wall Street Firm
- Founding Shareholder of companies, joint
ventures, and alliances in US, EU, Asia, Greece, Portugal, Africa, Belgium,
Singapore, China, Russia, Canada, Malaysia, and other countries.
- Member Phi Delta Phi International Legal
Fraternity, Member Delta Kappa Epsilon International , Skull and Bones Friars Member,
Member Scottish Rite Masonic Bodies, & Member of the York Rite and Royal Arch
- International television and press interviews
in contries such as China, Mexico and USA
- Keynote speaker in Beijing and Hong Kong.
Featured in major newspapers throughout Asia.
- Presented to International Financial
Executives at the Geneva Wealth Mgt. Conference.
- Master Financial Professional Trainer
- Negotiated International Agreements with CFP
™ Board and AIMR ™ International
- Accepted as an Expert Witness NASD
Arbitration Panel 2003
- Founder of the AAFM AAPM and CEC Global
Scholarship Program for disadvantaged students worldwide.
GRADUATE AND INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
FOR PROF MENTZ:
Doctor of Jurisprudence/JD
Civil/International Law - Attended law
courses at William & Mary and Tulane Law School Completing law studies in Madrid
Spain, Sao Paulo Brazil, Cuernavaca Mexico. Loyola University School of Law
Gradute International Law
Diploma - Certificate in International Legal
Studies - (1996) - Satisfying all of the requirements for the International Law Graduate
M.B.A. Loyola and Catholique University Graduate School in Louven,
Belgium, Condor Falcon School Member, Chairman of the Tax & Estate Planning JD &
MBA Law Review (1998) Completed research, studies, and provided international lectures in
LSU BR/LA - Louisiana State University/Université
de l'Etat de la Louisiane , Bachelor of
Arts in International
after attending courses in the USA and Europe Universität von
Innsbruck UNO Program (1983-8)
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS AND
Chartered Management Consultant
Successfully Completed US SEC NASD Series 7, 63, & 65
Securities Licenses, Registered Investment Advisor Representative
Licensed Attorney, Licensed Financial Planner, Certified
Financial Consultant, and Notary Public License
Investment Management Analyst Certificate, Policy, Analysis, and
CEC Certified E-Commerce Consultant
Board of Directors for 3 non-public companies and one
OTHER PAST WEALTH MANAGEMENT
WESTEND CAPITAL MANAGEMENT CALIFORNIA - Ouside Consultant
WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISORY BOARD -
WEALTH MANAGEMENT COMMISSION -
USERSTRATEGY.COM Global Executive
Research and Testimony as a Securities Expert in
Arbitration Cases in assisting in protecting consumer rights and ethics in the
profession. Advised on Suitability, Supervision, Misrepresentation, financial
LEGG MASON WOOD WALKER,
Senior Financial Planner, Wealth Management Advisor covering
Multiple US States and several jurisdictions. One of four high net worth consultants for an
International Firm. Wealth Management sales consulting, seminars, training, national
presentations, television broadcasts, coaching, internal writing, net & web content,
department compliance, and product consulting for LMWW. Wealth Management - A Team Leader for
Southern U.S. Managing projects and events.
FIRST AMERICAN AMSOUTH
Financial Officer, Wealth Management & Financial and Estate
Planning Manager. Wealth Council Member. Trust Liaison for Region along with marketing,
newsletter, presentation, training, and management capacities.
Board of Standards of the Academy
of Finance & Management Board of Standards LLC. owns the designation marks
MFP MASTER FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL (tm) CWM CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER (TM) ACCREDITED
FINANCIAL ANALYST - ACCREDITED MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT CERTIFIED RISK ANALYST CMA CERTIFIED
AND CHARTERED MARKET ANALYST (TM) and federal copyrights which it awards to individuals
who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification and charter